Big congratulations to our Senior Support Specialist, Lana Clarke, for completing her Cert IV in Strata Community Management. Awesome effort.
This is an industry-accredited program for professionals working in strata management.
The course covered the following topics:
- Strata Schemes and Communities
- The functions and duties of Strata Managers
- The administration/ facilitation of meetings
- Management of Strata funds including reporting on financial activities
- The administration of insurance and the management of claims
- Implementing contracts of appointment
- Reading and understanding Strata Plans
It also covered the importance of legislation and its application, effective communication with committees and other key stakeholders.
This was a huge commitment and a great achievement for Lana who is passionate about the strata industry.
Return to the Blog homepage